Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FAIRY KNOLL CHALLENGE CARD


The Fairy Knoll group sketch challenge was a stretch for me - the first card I made was totally ruined by the wrong glue I used and the final product turned out to be a soggy mess! Fortunately this second card turned out MUCH MUCH prettier than the soggy mess! Here it is! Phew I thought I had the wrong sketch I worked on but apparently not - what a relief!

5 comments:

  1. I think we all learn that lesson at some stage.
    Nice to see how busy you've been. Wish I could get around to some crafting.
    Keep well
    Love Mel
    http://melaniespapercraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the shading on the hair and the wings are fab! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Fairy Knoll! :) Smiles ~ Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love the flowers its soo lush! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll! Hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this card! The texture in the white is just the perfect compliment the image and the fabulous coloring! So glad you decided to play with us at Fairy Knoll this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the cheerful colors, the shimmer, and the flower accents.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!