Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 7, 2016

SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS - THRIFTY THURSDAY


Today, at the Scrapper's Delights blog, we're showcasing this cute lil Draco - Walking and this is my card.

I coloured him using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  His eyes have a coating of Glossy Accents.
The oval behind him is an altered digital background, and the sentiments are created in MS Word.

I also used three flags, three black gems and a dark red cs mat.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

7 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket , Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card love the image TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, thanks for joining in at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you colored up Draco...TFS it with Craft Rocket Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jen love the image thank you for joining us over on Morgans Art World
    Dianne xx
    MAW CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab coloring TFS Craft Rocket ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! It's fun and the colouring is great!!!! Thanks for join us!
    Ana Isabel DT Morgan's Artworld

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!