Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 30, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: VINTAGE DRESS 2



Five more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and this is my card with the image called


VINTAGE DRESS 2 


I used alcohol markers to colour, as well as a white gel pen and Stickles.



To create my card I used the following

 white cs card base
yellow cs mat
digital lace background with merged frangipani flowers and sentiment images
sewn on sequins and beads
yellow satin ribbon and bow


This image is available in both jpeg and png format, as well as my hand coloured version.
 Vintage dress 2Vintage dress 2 (coloured)




luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jen! I love that image & your added Bling!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jen thank you for joining us over on
    Morgans Art World
    Dianne xx
    MAW CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in at Eureka Stamps this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and the image is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Morgan's Artworld!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!