Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 30, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: DAISY DOODLE ART JOURNAL PAGE :: NEW RELEASE

 

Five more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and this is my card with the image called

DAISY DOODLE ART JOURNAL PAGE

 

I used alcohol markers to colour, as well as a white gel pen.



To create my card I used the following

digital Bible text, printed over the daisy doodle image
free colouring page, uncoloured as my designer paper


This image is available in both jpeg and png format, as well as my hand coloured version.
 Daisy Doodle journal pageDaisy Doodle journal page (coloured)


 


luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN







8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, what a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright yellow with the black and white! It has such a great visual pop!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Jen. Love your design. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting in a beautiful mess challenge 2, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the background design...thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Addicts!
    Hugs Donna (DT)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image!! Very cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!