Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, June 12, 2013

RICK ST DENNIS : LEAH

One of the beautiful images in Rick St Dennis Randi Dandi range is called LEAH.  the image is available from I Brake for Stamps and you can find it here.

Here is the card I made using it  - and as she reminded me of the singer PINK, I decided that she had to have pink hair!


I coloured using Copics and a white gel pen, and Glossy Accents for the lips.  


The fussy cut image was pasted onto white cardstock, and then I paper pricked all around it, before fussy cutting again.


To make up my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:


white CS card base 
floral DP with edges inked
pink  satin ribbon and bow
Stick on lace (over ribbon)
gems that I stuck on her earrings
stick on sentiment (coloured black with Copic marker)

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty bright and cheery Rick St Dennis card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bright card. Love the way you have coloured the hair.

    Thanks for joining in with the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge

    Liz xx[DT]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design. So much lovely details; I like all :-))
    Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMineChellenge,
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Card. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic!!
    Love the vibrant tones! Great colouring!!
    Thanks for sharing it at Deep Ocean Challenges!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!