Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A CHALLENGE FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES

lol! 

Isn't that a great theme?  Well done, Mo, for thinking of such a great theme!

My entry into the challenge at Mo's "Bronte and Bella's challenge blog" features one of my favourite images


and I used this week's colour palette from The Outlawz as inspiration :
I used Copics to colour the image:


To make up my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white CS base card
dusty pink CS card mat
stick on white border embellished with sewn on flower sequins and 2mm seed beads
white organza ribbon bow
I created a pink flower out of layered petals and added some sewn on sequins and 2mm seed beads for the centre
The white flowers are created from scratch and also have sewn on pink sequins and bead centres
I had such fun making this card, and am so happy with the finished product! 

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too





ECLECTIC ELLAPU, B IS FOR (bow, beads, blooms,)

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning with awesome colouring and handmade flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jen! Love the colors and Mo's cute image! Great coloring and style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and the flowers are so nice

    Tusinde tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your colouring. It's like a real picture! Especially the ribbon of the gift, it look like it's tied around it. Regards, TokBobok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring. The flowers are amazing. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tak for at du er med i udfordringen hos Card and scrap, med dette smukke kort. DT Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how pretty! Such lovely colours! Thank yo for joining us at Lia Stampz!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, one of my favorite images. So glad you joined in on the fun this week at Mo's.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card! so cute! thanks for playing with "CWLC" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!