Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 29, 2013

A BUGABOO COLOUR CHALLENGE

Today's challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog is a COLOUR CHALLENGE and these are the fabulous colours to use

 
Here is my DT inspiration for you :


The image featured onmy card is called BBrat girls with bunny - and it's coloured using Copics :


I used the following o make up my card:

cream CS base card
textured turquoise background
vintage DP - two different panels cut from the same sheet of 12 x 12
fabric flower
paper rose
paper flowers with brad centres
flat back pearls
sewn on sequins and beads.

Cick here to link your entry to the challenge - you could be the winner of one of the the fabulous digi image packs

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!