Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, February 17, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MY NEW SPECS


Here is another of the Digistamps 4 Joy new releases available in the store, and this one is called 'MY NEW SPECS, another of my drawings available as a digistamp.

I made  card with the image called "MY NEW SPECS


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, Glossy Accents on the specs and cut it out using a fancy die.  

Here is a closer look at the image:


To make up my card I used the following from my stash
white CS card base
brown CS card mat
flatback pearls
a spray of roses and rose buds
pink satin ribbon bow

I added a single word "LOOK" as a sentiment, as it is the first word of the actual sentiment, a declaration of LOVE that you can read on the inside of the card:


Click here to link to the new images in the store, and here to the Digistamps 4 Joy blog where you can see some fun creations by the Digistamps 4 Joy Design team.


15 comments:

  1. Stunning card you made with her and great decoration! Perfect sentiment too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card with a lot of awesome details. Thanks for joining us over at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card. Love how you have showcased the image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jen! Lovely design layout and coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Challenges4Everybody.
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card. I love the image. The glasses a fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for participating at NMWC with your gorgeous card, love the image. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the image and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, beautiful colouring, love how you've done her lips too. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.
    Andria.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful die cut. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous card! love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card! Love this sweet image wearing glasses!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you did her specs.

    PS-I have blog candy at Handmade by Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally cute! I love the pearls and die cut



    Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card and image. Love the glasses on the image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!