Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 25, 2013

A 4 CARD SWAP AT THE TOTI CREATIVE CARD GUILD

Tomorrow is our first meeting of the Toti Creative Card Guild, and my first official meeting as the Chairlady. Hold thumbs for me, won't you, as I am a little nervous!

Each month we have a 4 card swap between members - and our theme for January is "Masculine".  These are my four cards for the swap:


I coloured the images using alcohol markers and a white gel pen :


My card is assembled according to The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch,


 and I used a white CS base for my card, offcuts of blue DP and darker blue CS mats.  Blue gems were added in the corners and a strip of silver edging diagonally along the top.

I will also add this card to the Anything Goes Challenge at CDAC.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA




3 comments:

  1. What a SWEET set of cards. I hope you share your swaps too. Thanks for playing Jen and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. ((((((hugs))))))
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be fine, Jen! :^) And these are adorable--beautifully colored! Love the design, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute set of cards! Thanks for sharing these at CDAC for the Anything Goes Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!