Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, February 15, 2016

USING A COLOURING PAGE FOR A CARD FRONT


I sized a jpeg colouring page to fit on a card front, and coloured it using alcohol markers and  Stickles:
I used a simple black border, and no sentiment, as I felt the card could be used for a number of occasions.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the white dots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen, fabulous colouring and a amazing design. Thank you for entering it into our challenge over at Crafty Friends. Good Luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The colouring page makes a stunning focal point for your card - thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, fab colouring and I agree the white dots make the image pop.
    TFS at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again, so different and again so pretty. Love the striking colours and colouring, good you have shared another creation at Crafty Friends, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at CUYL!
    Hugs from Germany!
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those bright colours are amazing! You did such a great job - I love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life and good luck to you!

    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutley gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card again Jen - love the bright colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge, good luck in the draw and hope to see you entering again soon :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!