Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, February 21, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MY CAT COSTUME



Another 6 of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and this is my card with the one called

MY CAT COSTUME



Ps : To my knowledge, as a result of recent googling, Digistamps 4 Joy is still the only South African based store comprised wholly and solely of South African based artists.


I used alcohol markers for the colouring, as well as a white gel pen and Stickles.





The following were also used to create my card:



white cs card base
digital paper background 
flowers
pearls
sentiment created in MS Word


luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA




Margy, the owner of Digistamps 4 Joy is celebrating her 4th year of taking over the store from Melanie, the originator, and YOU are invited to join the party at a Facebook event.  There will be lots of fun, competitions, and even a FREEBIE or two.  Pop over there now to claim the first one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!