Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, February 22, 2016

THE UNSTAMPABELLES :: LOOKING FORWARD, LOOKING BACK

You still have a few days to enter the challenge over at The Unstampabelles, where our theme for February is 

LOOKING FORWARD, LOOKING BACK
(with the optional twist of adding a window)

My card features flowers from the Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow shrub (which I think tie in with the theme of the challenge) as well as a sentiment which has an 'Optimism" theme.

I have also used a window diecut.

Click HERE to enter the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

2 comments:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!