Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, January 7, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELVIS

Elvis Presley was born on January 8, 1935, and that would have made him 80 years old tomorrow!  That's hard to believe!
It's HUMOUR ME WEDNESDAY at Bugaboo Stamps today ..... 
and this is my contribution to the blog:


The image featured on my card is called Johnny - Guitar and is coloured using Copics:


I used the following too, to create my card:


white cs base
blue cs mat
gems
silver ribbon and 'thank you' charm




I would like to enter these challenges:

LOVE TO SCRAP, INITIAL CHALLENGE ( something beginning with B – bow, C – charm,)




9 comments:

  1. This card is so much fun! Thanks very much for joining in the fun challenge of 'Thanks' at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!! Good Luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card, Jen!! The rockin' image is so cute and Happy Birthday, Elvis!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make. Thanks for joining us in our Thanks challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our Not Just Card Challenge with another great project!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our challenge at Ooh La La with this great card. Could you please add a link to our challenge to your post.

    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card rocks!!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. -Monica.dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image and what a great idea! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap! Linda DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you've done with this card. Very original and so much fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog :-)

    Julie
    Design Team Member
    Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card- Perfect for our Thank You challenge
    Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Choosday, Hope you will join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!