Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, January 22, 2015

Aussie-Aussie-Aussie-oi-oi-oi

AUSTRALIA DAY ON 26TH JANUARY.
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI! OI! OI!

The Outlawz Colour challenge is asking for red, white and blue to be used on a card:


My card for this challenge features the Bugaboo image Birdhouse - Patches that I coloured using alcohol markers:


I used a printable background and a red cs mat on the white cs base card.

I sewed on some flower sequins and beads:



That's it - done!


I would like to enter these challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Aww so cute, hope you wont be missing someone for too long. I love your attention to details and the sewn on beads, Thankyou for joining us at Digi Chooseday for our Love and Romance Challenge, good luck Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful colours. Thanks very much for entering the challenge of Love & Romance over at Digi Choosday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jen! Love the image and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cute card! Love the coloring.

    Thanks for joining us in our Love and romance challenge at Digi Choosday Crafting Vicky (DT) I’m doing a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Thanks for joining our "Things with Wings" challenge at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!