Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, January 17, 2015

A NEW GRANDDAUGHTER


This card was an order for a client yesterday.

I used the following:

white cs base
pinkcs background
white cs diecut
precoloured topper


pearls
spray of flowers


ribbon
diecut sentiment






I would like too enter these challnges:


I would like to enter thee challenges:

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY, BINGO (DIE/FREE/FAVOURTIE THING=FLOWERS)




9 comments:

  1. So, so pretty. Love the topper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at A Creative Need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful and I love it!!

    Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes fun at In The Pink - good luck and I hope we see you enter again soon!

    Christine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and beautiful Jen

    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen this is too precious for words and perfect for our ‘BINGO’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable vintage feel!
    Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With The Times
    xxx
    Riëtte, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful vintage image for your client's new granddaughter. Fab diecut and great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done and good luck!
    Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet lovely looking card. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!