Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, February 1, 2015

PATTERNED PAPER, EMBOSSED AND SANDED



My card features an image from Ching-Chou Kuik that I coloured using alcohol markers


To crate my card I used the following from my stash

white cs base
blue cs mat
printed dp, embossed and sanded


Some underwater themed embellishments were added - they were all sewn into place


blue cs diecut
gems
peel off sentiment
Glossy Accents

I would like to enter these challenges:



5 comments:

  1. OMG, this is stunning! All your embellishments are over the top! what a wonderful job of coloring too! thank you for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another delightful and stunning card Jen, love your attention to detail. Thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful work! You have so much yummy detail on this project and it is all executed to perfection. Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring... such lush colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - your colouring is amazing.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!