Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, February 15, 2015

A 60th BIRTHDAY CARD



To create my card I used
white cs base
black cs at
zebra stripe border
my own sentiment
the African glass beads were sewn onto the card, as was the porcupine  quill and guinea fowl feather embellishment




I would like to enter these challenges:





4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!
    Your card is stunning! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us over at Just Inspirational Challenge!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card a and perfect embellishments, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks fabulous, great image and love the beads, feather and porcupine quill. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and we would love to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having recently visited South Africa- this card would bring back very happy memories. The elephants are gorgeous, the embellishments add a touch of colour and glamour - Its FAB
    Thank you for joining us at Craft for the Craic
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!