Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 16, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE ::70's LOVE

There are 6 more of my drawings available as new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and I have used one of them on this card:



The image is called

70's LOVE

and I have used alcohol markers for the colouring:


This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, or as a hand-coloured image (the one used on my card)

70's love70's love (coloured)

To create my card, I used the following:

white cs card base
purple cs mat
purple/blue printed dp
sewn on sequins and beads
purple ribbon bow
layered flowers
I used remnants of an old necklace for the embellishment
Thanks for visiting my blog today.


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:



CRAFTY CATZ, RECYCLE IT  (The necklace is circa 1980!)
CRAFTS 4 ETERNITY, SOMETHING OLD  (The necklace is circa 1980!)
PINSPIRATIONAL, ANYTHING GOES

4 comments:

  1. Love how you have upcycled the necklace. Love how you have showcased that gorgeous image. Great colour palette. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is LOVE'ly! Very cute! And nice touch of repurposing a necklace on your card!

    Thank you for participating at {PIN}Spirational Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!