Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 16, 2014

BUGABOO'S BACK FROM VACATION - WITH A NEW CHALLENGE

We have a BINGO challenge for you at Bugaboo Stamps - and this is my card :


using
3D object - Bugaboo image - Bold colours  
from the Bingo card:


The image feature is Live Love Laugh sign and I coloured it with alcohol markers:

I also added a diecut rolled rose, svg cuts foliage and a red ribbon.

Click HeRE to link to the challenge.

Thanks for visiting today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges



7 comments:

  1. This is so fun. Loving the bright primary colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card with fun colours! Love the sentiment image!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at The ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vibrancy of this card just adds to the fun sentiment.The flower and leafy flourishes are beautiful and compliment the image well.Super card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Jen! Love the bold primary colors! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw really pretty combination and a lovely project. thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous bright card. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!