Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 14, 2014

STITCHING, real or faux?


For my card I used both real and faux stitching



To create my card I also used the following :

white cs card base
pale turquoise cs background
sewn on sequins and beads
sewn on button
real cross stitches
satin ribbon bow
peel off sentiment

Thanks for stopping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I wuld like to add my card to the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Fantastic stitching, Jen! This card must have taken you quite some time to make, I imagine. I love the result and the added sequins too!
    PS: I've got candy on my blog, if you're interested you can check it out here: http://piaspapirogperler.blogspot.no/2014/06/candy-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of real and faux stitching. Gorgeous card with so much detail. Thanks for joining in the faux challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the stitching both real and faux. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!