Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 28, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: CUPCAKE FAIRY - CUPCAKE THRONE

I have drawn six more images for the Digistamps 4 Joy Store, and this one, released today is called :

CUPCAKE FAIRY - CUPCAKE THRONE

This is my card as an example:


I coloured it using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, with Stickles on the wings and dress:
Here is a better look at the image:


This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format.  It is also available in my hand coloured version.

Cupcake fairy - cupcake throneCupcake fairy - cupcake throne (coloured)
To create my card I have used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base
pink and blue cs mats
cupcake printed dp
pink gems
pink organza ribbon
peel off sentiment


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the glitter, what FUN!!! Thanks for joining and being so inspired to create so many cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Jen (no pun intended!)! Love that cupcake paper and your colouring is beautiful! The glitter accents are the perfect finishing touch!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Love your papers and the way you colored your fairy. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, Jan, this is stunning, what a fabulous image, and delightful papers, making me hungry though, LOL..thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring, I love the way the icing is dripping off the cakes looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La creations Alli x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!