Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 4, 2014

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

As Easter is fast approaching, this cute Easter Bunny freebie is really going to come in handy!  I made a little label for an Easter egg cake pop:


Here is a better look at the image:


I used alcohol markers for the colouring and fussy cut the image:

Click HERE to lunk to the Catch the Bug blog to see my fellow DTeamies' creations, and to find out how to download the freebie.

luv'n huggz
jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges with this project:











13 comments:

  1. Ach wie süß! Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...thanks for joining us at The Stamping bloutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. das ist ja niedlich!!
    Und so schöne Farben!

    Danke für Deinen Beitrag zur AFC

    liebe Grüße
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really gorgous! Thank you for your participation in "anything but a card" on Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet, sweet, sweet - i love it !!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends Challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist wirklich zauberhaft geworden
    Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends und viel Glück beim Hop
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great label will look great on teh cupcake.

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see this on an Easter party table...terrific! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges. And I LOVE your bellydancing costumes!!!!! I would have loved to have one when I danced oh so many years ago...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Cute!! Thank you for Joining us at Craftitude..
    Hugs DT Norma Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, this is really cute and your coloring is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creation is wonderful... cute image

    Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, great idea. thanks for joining us this month over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining us at Craft for the Craic.
    Hugs DT Katya
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!