Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A 'HAPPY' SONG IN YOUR {HE}ART

A new challenge at A SONG IN YOUR {HE}ART has started, and your inspiration song is

HAPPY
by Pharrell Williams

You can hear it here

This is my "happy' two fold card:


The outside of my card has a sentiment, fabric tape,  gems, and a flower with a gem centre. 


Open it up and this sentiment, fabric tape and a flower with a gem centre can be seen:


Open up that part and the image, by Beccy's Place, the generous sponsor for this challenge, can be seen


I coloured the image with Copics, and a white gel pen :


Click HERE to check out the challenge details, and the inlinkz where you can enter your 'happy' creation.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges;




6 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous Happy card and I just love the image.
    Hope you have a happy day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic Happy card, love the image inside. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, I have her myself, and she is perfect for our hat challenge at Robyn's Fetish, thanks for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous fun image and you've coloured it beautifully. Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card made me smile, love the image and layhout.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats a fabulous card and perfect coloring on the image :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!