Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, March 8, 2014

SWEET SUMMER

I am popping in to share a card I made today with a Kenny K image:


I used alcohol markers for the colouring:

The following were used to create my card:

white CS card base
dark pink CS mat
pink patterned DP
two pink buttons with ribbon ties
the paper rose is one I learnt to make in a workshop today
For the sentiment, I added the word 'Happy' as 'Birthday' was already on the DP

Some white gel pen doodling on the sentiment and around the image were added as I wanted to get a graffiti wall look, but in a feminine way:


Thanks for visiting my blog today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:




18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and awesome flower. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts for my choice of theme.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love everything you have done with it, fab colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jen!! Love your coloring and all the details!!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Love the fab colored image. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge and hope to see more of your cards posted here.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is super.Your colouring is just fantastic.You certainly achieved what you set out to do.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card. That rose is gorgeous and I love your shading xx Thanks for joining us this week over at CYP. Hugs, Samantha K :) x
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great work!!!! love so much!!!! congrats girl... thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at hobbybook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with fabulous colouring! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous! Love the cute image and coloring! Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with a great image! Thank you for joining us this month at Bearly-Mine Designs for the One For The Girls challenge and good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Simona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling card! Thank you for playing with Hobbybook this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome fab card. Thank you for playing with Hobbybook this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, and love your Rose. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenge blog this time. Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, so pretty, fab colouring,thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT and also BEARLY-MINE this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your colouring is lovely and your flower is too!!!
    I'm so glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. Your coloring is amazing and so is that rose!
    Thanks for joining our button challenge at Creative Corner Challenge this week and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!
    Thank you so much for your lovely creation and participation at our "One for the girls" challenge over at Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challengeblog.
    Hope you had fun joining us and will be back soon. Good luck

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!