Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, March 30, 2014

A CAS 'GET WELL' CARD

I made a simple, quick and easy CAS card today:


To create my card, this is what I did:


computer generated sentiment and solid black horizontal line
scored two lines, above and below black line
embossed a heart next to the sentiment
regular sewing cotton and needle used to sew on the red graph line
rubber stamp to stamp the red heart

that's it!

easy peasy!

Thanks for visiting me today

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I woulld like to add my card to the following challenges


6 comments:

  1. Sometimes less is definitely more. Fabulous creation!! Thanks for joining our "CAS" -challenge at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic design! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz challenge, good luck! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An other card, an other style. Geart design ! I like the concept. Bravo ! It's successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful CAS card made by you Jen. Thanks for sharing in our No Designer Paper Challenge at CFAS, and Good Luck
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card. Perfect for the occasion.

    Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!