Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 29, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: ADORABLE

The hardworking and talented ladies over at Digistamps 4 Joy took a break last week, but this week they’re back and have loaded some more of my images and samples in the store.

This one I drew is called

MARTINI - ADORABLE

and this is how I used the image on my card that was made according to sketch 2-4-12 at Let's Scrap:


I used alcohol makers and a white gel pen for the colouring:


The following were used from my hoarded stash, too:

white CS base card
green CS mat
printed DP
white CS diecut, embellished with sequins, beads and red and blue roses
floral fabric tape
punched border, embellished with sewn on sequins and beads
white satin ribbon bow



The image is available as a jpeg, png, or  a precoloured version.
Martini - adorableMartini - adorable (coloured)

This is a little collage of the cards I made with digistamps using my own drawings, that were released in the store today:


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang

5 comments:

  1. Her hair is stunning, love the touch of white, thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and I love the colors. Thanks for sharing at HIMCR.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image and beautifully coloured.Lovely work. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. Have a wonderful new year. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and fabulous colouring love the pretty papers and die-cut frame -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!