Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 4, 2013

ANYTHING GOES AT 4 KRAFTY GIRLZ

I have the hnour of being the guest designer this month at 4 Krafty Girlz, And our theme is

ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsors for this fortnight are
 More Fun Challenges! 
 Megan is offering 3 digis of winners choice
 Floppy Lattes
Floppy is offering a shop voucher

Angie's Digi Stamps
3 digis of winners choice
Here is my smple card for your inspiration:
 i coloured the sponsor's image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen :


The sentiment is one I created myself using MS Word, and a popular saying.

To create mt card, I used the following:

white CS card base
cream and orange CS mats
woodgrain DP
brow CS die cut
paper flower
sewn on sequins and beads

Click HERE to get all the details of the challenge!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban

10 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely with super colours and that cute little bird. The sentiment is beautiful and I haven't seen it before, thank you. Thanks also for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and the colors are sweet.
    Thanks again for posting your very pretty card with us at WAW.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, cheerful card. Great job coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jen and the woodgrain dp looks like a perfect background to the bird. =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, a real tweetie! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love autumn the colours are so inspiring.
    Thanks for joining our challenge this fortnight at Creative moments

    Zoe DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! I really like the way you colored the image and the whole design of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!