Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A BUGABOO INSPIRED GIFT CARD (OR CASH) HOLDER


TAG HOLDER CARD TEMPLATE
1.      Using striped 12” X 12 paper, trim to measure 8” x 10”.  The striped cardstock helps you to keep your folds square.  Keep the offcuts as you will use these as the trim.
2.      Fold in half, fold in half again



3.     Open the cardstock up.  Make sure that it is portrait-oriented, with the horizontal fold as a ‘valley” and the vertical fold as a ‘mountain”





valley fold





valley fold








4.    Fold your corners as follows

5.     Use some of the offcuts to decorate the outside and inside of your card.

 



Fold your card – it should look like this

 

 The ‘pocket’ can be used for some cash,a gift card or a tag

 and then you can decorate the outside of your gift card holder using a fabulous Bugaboo stamp, available in the Store HERE.

It's really so simple and quick to make, specially if you need one  in a hurry!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
SOUTH AFRICA





2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Jen & thanks for the tutorial :)

    Looking forward to working with you on the Jellypark DT.

    Wishing you & your family a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen...love this...thanks! Here's one I made: http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2011/12/bright-cheerful-christmas-gift-card.html
    Hugs,
    Val

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!