Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, October 31, 2013

ANYTHING GOES AT CRAFTY GIRLS

Today is my last Guest Designer post for CRAFTY GIRLS , and usual, our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES

I was given a cute little image to use for my inspiration card for you, and you can find it in the MILKCOFFEE store.

Here is my diamond easel card, with monochromatic colouring using Copics markers:


I used stickles on the wings and toadstool :

Also used on my card:
diecut from white core CS that I sanded to distress
grey fancy pearls and pearl beads


organza ribbon
embossed card base
punched and embossed white CS flowers

Click HERE to find out more details and how to enter the challenge

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

i WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY CARD TO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES :



2 comments:

  1. Pretty work there Jen. love the colors for this card
    Thanks for joining 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the colors and the dies you used, great job! Thank you for sharing and entering your card in our monthly challenge "Anything Goes".

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!