Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 20, 2013

CDAC "INSPIRATION" CHALLENGE

One of the new challenges over on CDAC is the Inspiration Challenge .... and this is the photograph to be used for inspiration for an entry:


and this how the photograph inspired me :


The image and sentiment featured on my card are a set by Bugaboo Stamps called Ruby - Tidbits - Coffee

I used the sentiment on the outside of my card and placed it in a speech bubble.  There is a strip of washi tape down the side.  A round die was used to cut a window in the front.



This card has two folds, and the Ruby image was printed on the right hand side (inside).  I coloured the image using alcohol markers, according to the inspiration colour for the challenge.



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

11 comments:

  1. What a cute card Jen! That image is so funny!

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS Jen! Love the design (can I copy??) and your coloring is as amazing as always! Great job ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous as always Jen, love that image and such a clever card!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever design! Love the little peep hole, and the sentiment is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, love the image and the sentiment, funny. thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stamps this month and good luck..
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jen, you have been a busy girl. I really like this Clean and Simple style along with the inspiration of the cdac challenge. Well done! Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Love the lady! Great coloring...my card would need to say is their life before diet coke! Great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment on your card and love your colouring!
    TFS :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so fun and professional looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this long size! Great CAS card!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this tall but very elegant Bugaboo card. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!