Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE #108 : KENNY K

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
 Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC108 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is...
Photobucket
 This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp. One random winner will win a $20 Gift voucher to their fabulous store. Be sure to stop by and check out all their wonderful crafting products.
Thank you so much for your wonderful prizes this week.!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our June Monthly sponsors are....
 KennyK Collection & Whimsy Stamps
View their awesome monthly Grand prize worth over $100!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this week's Sketch and my card using a Kenny K image:


I coloured my image using Copics, and used a thrift store set of matching Backing Papers, six buttons from my stash of buttons, and my card was made! Well it wasn't that simple cos this was the third attempt, as I just couldn't get the card to look 'right".

SO come on over to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - there are fabulous prizes you could win!

5 comments:

  1. wat een stoere jongenskaart jen, heel erg leuk.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine image and love your design!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool dude this guy is. I love how the background paper looks like leather and the distressed look on the DP. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen!
    This is such a great boys card! Love your colors!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jeni - this is 'WAY KOOL!' Love that image and the great colours you have used! Your distressing is perfect! What a great 'guy' card and such a fabulous take on Priscilla's sketch! Love it! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!