Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 8, 2011

THE OUTLAWZ SUNDAY CAS CHALLENGE : 8 MAY 2011

What an honour! I have been asked to join The Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge Design Team as a guest for the month of May!



Today's challenge is to create a CAS card using flowers, pearls and kraft. I chose not to use an image for my card, but used a Marianne die to cut a pretty border, and sewed pearls and sequins into some of the open cuts. I added three beautiful paper roses from my stash and "bob's your auntie" - my CAS card! ..... Well it wasn't so easy - the first creation for this challenge ended in the trash... I fell into the 'over-embellish" trap, cos once I get started with the beads .......

CAS cards are certainly a challenge! but well worth the making, ESPECIALLY if you're entering it into the challenge over at The Outlawz!

Here's what you could win :

May Prizes at The Outlawz!

Oozak : $50.00 gift certificate!

Susana's Custom Art and Card Designs : $25.00 gift certificate (store merchandise only).

Color Me Creative Classroom : One Copic Class of your choice!

Head on over HERE for more details on what a CAS card is, and to see the beautiful cards the rest of the DT have made, AND to enter YOUR CAS card!

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!