Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, March 18, 2011

FRIDAY - A DAY FOR DAISIES NEW RELEASE DAY!

Aren't Fridays always fabulous when there are new releases at A DAY FOR DAISIES and a new challenge?

Tammy Designed two really really pretty sets of peacock-inspired images, the first with her signature little babies,

and the other with this beautiful set :


and as I just love peacock feathers, this is my card:




I those the accessories (clutch and slip on shoe) and used one of my peacoicke feather s I hsvr here at home, as a reference for the colours. The shocking pink as the sophisticated bsse colour for the shoe and purse seems to highlight the beautiful jewel tones of the feather.

I coloured using water colour pencils and OMS, and embellished using round rhinestones and a gold chain for the clutch bag.

The theatre ticket stub is one I printed and then gave it a torn took for authenticity.

Works well,..... don't ya think?

here are some handy links for you to follow :

Click here to join A day for Daisies on CDAC
Click here to join A Day for Daisies on PCP
Click here to join A Day for Daisies on SSC
Click HERE for The Outlawz challenges

1 comment:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!