Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

 

The current challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Group has just started and the theme is always ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist, this one being

"use your favourite embellishment"

The prize sponsor is Jan's Digistamps, and my card features the image 

Signs of Autumn


 I coloured he image with alcohol markers and also used the following to create this card

white CS card base

orange CS mat

cream CS background

hessian trim

kraft tag

baker's twine

peel off sentiment

sewn on sequins, which are my favourite embellishment

Sequins are my all time favourite as I used to design, make and bead costumes for bellydancers, like the one below

luv'n huggz

Jen Leeflang


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!