Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, August 29, 2016

Anything But a Card with Bugaboo Stamps

To demonstrate just how versatile the Bugaboo Stamps are, I made  an invitation envelope featuring one of this month's new images called Floral Doodles 1

I used a black factory made envelope as well as Stickles and gold gems.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA 

I would like to enter these challenges:


 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful envelope and such a pretty design. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - I love the bold, beautiful design and the way you've highlighted it with bits of bling
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a great envelope! Thanks for playing at Oohlala, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous envelope! I love the colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!