Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, March 6, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: PHANTASI 3



It may have been the pain medication recently that prompted me to draw four fantasy images – perhaps I’ll take some more because I rather like how alternative they are, and how prettily they colour up and lend themselves to lots of gems and sequins as embellishments.  You can see all four Phantasi images in the Digistamps 4 Joy store here
 

This is my card with Phantasi 3, coloured with alcohol markers



I used the following to create my card


white cs card base
digital background paper
paper doily
sewn on sequins and beads
digital sentiment
flower embellishment with sewn on sequins and large gem centre

The image is available in jpeg and png format, as well as my hand-coloured version.

 Phantasi 3Phantasi 3 (coloured)

(I think I should take another dose of that medication and draw some more - )




luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fabulous selection of cards, thank you for sharing your cards with us, hope to see you next time good luck..
    Hugs Babs DT Cardz4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunnnig card! Love the image and the colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!