Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, February 20, 2016

A DAY FOR DAISIES SHOWCASE



My A Day for Daisies showcase card this week features an image from the Classic Tales Collection.

I used alcohol markers for the colouring, and a digital background.


I also used
ribbon
flowers
sewn on sequins and pearl beads


Click here to link to the images in the store.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen wow what a beautiful card and the image is gorgeous and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!