Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, July 7, 2015

CAS AT THE OUTLAWZ

There is a beach themed (CAS) challenge at the Outlawz and this is my entry:


I used a digtal sentiment,  a png transparent sunglasses frame (which I coloured using alcohol markers and decorated with gems, and a free image of a beach.



Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

5 comments:

  1. Great composition and idea for a fun CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I adore the header on your blog, I too love those very same things, although my hips don't move like they used too. :) Anyway, my main purpose to drop by and tell you that I find your card so very creative and innovative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you did this but it is so cool! Great beach card. Awesome CAS. A perfect card for our no patterned paper challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Thanks for sharing this with us and best of luck.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cleverly done! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Not Just Cards. Good luck!
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooww this is cooool
    and clever made
    I see you at top 3 at Tuesday Throwdown
    thats Why I klick your name and visiting you and want to say congrats..
    great card and lovely idea..
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!