Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 11, 2015

EARTH DAY / RECYCLE CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO STAMPS

My card was created as my DT project for Bugaboo's new challenge :  
EARTH DAY - RECYCLE
Use use recycled items on your project, or use an image to represent the theme!

The image featured on my card is Frog Leaping and I coloured using alcohol markers.

My recycled elements are the kraft - from the inside of a biscuit box _ I embossed the kraft
and
the transparent polka dot flag which was the plastic bellyband around a set of coasters I purchased recently



I aslo used the following to create my card

white cs base
green cs mats
white cs frame
brads
paper  twine

Click HERE to go to the Catch the  blog, where you could be a winner,.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I world like to enter these challenges







6 comments:

  1. Oooh, Jen - that frog is delightful! Love the colors! The transparent flag is fun too! Thanks for celebrating with us & sharing your project & creativity at Aud Sentiments Birthday Party!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#129 – Birthday/ or No. 5 + Sentiment]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... this is so creative, love how you recycle the bubble bag to your card. Thanks for sharing in Open Minded crafting fun challenge.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet. I like the frog.
    Thank you for joining us at challenge up your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!
    Myndi, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the kraft background, such a cool idea!!
    Thanks for showing us your creation at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges and good luck in the draw. I hope you'll join us again next time,

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Great recycling and that image is so funny! :) Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you back again soon.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!