Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, November 9, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: CHRISTMAS BLOCK (TRADITIONAL COLOURS)


There are 3 more of my drawings available as new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and I have used one of them on my card, pictured above.

The image is called

CHRISTMAS BLOCK

and I have used alcohol markers for the colouring (traditional Christmas colours):


To create my card, I used the following:

white cs base
red cs mat
printed dp
red washi tape
green tinsel pipe cleaner bow
sewn on gold beads
peel off bells and sentiment

This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, as well as a pre-coloured image (that I have used on my card)


Christmas blockChristmas block (traditional) (coloured)


Thanks for visiting my blog today.


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang

6 comments:

  1. How festive! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christmas is here with this card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joyful and inviting Christmas card. We at 613 Avenue Create look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love your digi and the little dots you put on the tree.

    Thanks for joining us at A Crafty Mess and hope we'll see you again for the next challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!