Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 28, 2014

FALL CAS





This card was made for the CAS challenge at The Outlawz today

The sentiment is embossed and matted onto green cs

The leaves are punched:


Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

7 comments:

  1. Love it!! Gorgeous card and one of my favourites so far. Love the simpe, yet stunning design. Hugs, Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really pretty. thank you for joining us at give a crafter a cookie. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS Autumn card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons, good luck.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Gorgeous!! LOVE the waves of little flowers... gives it the impression they are blowing in the wind.. Love it!! Great colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! A fabulous project! I love your layout! thanks for joining our Fall/Autumn challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges this fortnight! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW how clean and simple yet vibrant and bold its AWESOME Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW fabulous CAS!!!! Love that trail of leaves!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!