Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 14, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MILA AT THE BEACH



This week sees the 500th of my drawings released as digistamps in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store  .. WOW!  500 drawings in 3 years of fun … and amazement to see what other talented crafters have created with my silly scribblings …. 

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful comments and awesome creations … you have humbled me!

This week, I would like to share a card with another new release, called 

MILA AT THE BEACH



And this is my card using the image:





I coloured using a combination of Copics and Graph’It markers, and a white gel pen:





My card layout is from Let’s Scrap, where it will be one of my September LOADs.


This is what I used to make up my card:

white CS card base
lilac CS card mats
checked DP
white die cut
little purple acrylic tiles (that looked so great when I bought them, but when I got them home I had that old familiar "Jen, what WERE you thinking?!" revelation)
sewn on sequins and beads
flowers with pearl centres (from BLUEBERRY BEAR)
peel off sentiment

luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA


BTW : There is a special “Mini” giveaway over at the Digistamps 4 Joy blog ….


To celebrate Margy is giving away the 500th digi to ONE lucky randomly drawn commenter on the post on the blog!
All you need to do is write a comment here this post by next Sunday (22/9).

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another fantastic image and drawing. I love your work and think it is all great. Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen you are one amazing talented bundle of creativity and I am honoured to be able to say I know you in person. A gigantic congrats on this awesome feat designing 500 stunning images in such a short span of three years. Here's to the next 500 designs.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen congratulations with your 500 images.
    Your images and cards are gorgeous.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen. I'm part of the DT for ds4j , I just wanted to say a huge congratulations on your 500th creation! You have done a marvellous job.
    It's such a pleasure to colour your images in , they never cease to amaze me.
    I got misteri the fairly and will create a card later in the week as unfortunately my bloomin printer ran out of ink so couldn't create for today lol!
    Have a lovely day and again well done!
    Hugs
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 500th digi creation and she is just lovely too! Wow you have had a busy and productive 3 years. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Make It Monday.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done from me too on your 500th, that is some achievement. Your card is lovely and you have coloured the image beautifully. Thanks so much for joining in our Forgotten Things challenge at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, lovely image and gorgeous colours and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and fabulous image. :)
    Thanks for joining us at JIC!
    Cindye(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is she!! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting by Designs! Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. Love all the purple. Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card my dear!
    Thnaks so much to joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge-)
    Xoxo
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those square tile thingies look just dandy on this card Jen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!