Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 21, 2013

BRAKE THE PLANE :: A CAS CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

Today's CAS challenge at The Outlawz is 

BRAKE THE PLANE

and the idea is to have part of your image extending beyond the borders of your card, as in my card below:


The image on my card is called GOT YA available in the Digisatmps 4 Joy store.  Here is a better look at the image :


This is a one layer card and the sentiment was merged with the image.  

The sentiment makes me giggle : the word "shark" translated into Afrikaans is 'haai" which is pronounced "hi" - - I think that's funny!

Click HERE to link to the challenge at The Outlawz.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


7 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Jen, and I love the 'play' on the sentiment! Clever thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love how the image is extended beyond the card...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous card thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CZATZ hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week with our mens challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! The colors on this card really POP! Thanks for joining us last week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, I like the shark thanks for joining in with us this month at Heck of a Challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL that shark gave me a chill - he has an evil twinkle in his eye!!
    Fab card
    Thanks for sharing it with us this month at Heck of a Challenge and good luck with the draw
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!