Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THE SECRET INGREDIENT IS LOVE

I used another fabulous Jackson's Digital Expressions image called Chef Phebe II from the store HERE to create this card:

Isn't she cute?  The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a closer look:

To make up this card I used the following :
deep red CS base card
printed CS background (this was the OLDEST offcut of CS that I had in my scrap box, and is probably close to 12 years old!)
red CS mat
yellow CS mat
die cut heart
heart shaped gem
sentiment - my own computer generated

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored, Jen! Love the colors, sentiment, die cut, and paper, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous background paper , super cute image and wonderfully coloured . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jen well done so different Thank you so much for joining us at
    The Songbird Challenge
    this time Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this fab card with us at Songbird Challenges! Unfortunately the theme requires yellow to be one of the prominent colours on your creation and your card does not fit the requirements. I do hope you will join us again soon! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow is one of the three main colours on my card so I thought it would be okay. Sorry about wasting your time - I have deleted it and the other one I entered.

      Delete
  5. Cute card!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!