Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: FESTIVE SNOOZE



It’s NEW RELEASE day again at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY! One of the new images is called  FESTIVE SNOOZE and here is the card I made to share with you:



I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and added some crystal glitter glue for the candlelight.  Here is a better look at the image only:

Isn't it just the cutest?


To construct the card I used the following supplies:
- Christmads print DP
- red CS for the mats
- red satin ribbon and bow
- green gem sewn on using gold beads
- beaded two leg tassel sewn on
- red and green quilled flourish

If you would like to see all the new images released today, and some of the DT’s fabulous projects using them, please click HERE to link to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY blog.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:




CRAFTY CREATIONS, #187, ‘MOVING PARTS’ (the gold tassels under the bow swing free)
MAKE IT MONDAY, #106, ‘ANYTHNG GOES’

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card, a fun image and love your bow and beaded embellishment.
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - love your coloring; great image! Cute use of the tassles!!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    ~Hugs, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image on this gorgeous card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, I like the cute little snowman and your lovely embellishments. I saw this at MIM. Jean x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!