Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 6, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Today's freebie is a cute one, even though ...

- I don't enjoy gardening but love pretty gardens!
- I don't go into raptures about the latest gardening too but new craft tools - bring them on!
- I don 't like being up to my elbows in mulch and manure - I much prefer getting my hands all inky and glue-y ... 
 - I don't like peanuts but love peanut butter!

OK - I confess ... I am NOT a Gardening Nut, but I DO LOVE this image!!! 


Take a look at that comical  nutty expression on its face :
Featured is the freebie image that has been merged with the sentiment ( as the png is available for both the sentiment and the image you can place the sentiment wherever you wish).  The image is coloured using my NEW Spectrum Noir markers (I got 2 sets of 24 and one set of 6 this week and now I have nearly the whole set).  I added some white gel pen highlights and some stick-on heart gems. 
The DP's are from my scrap bin marked "small but too pretty to throw away' and the yellow ribbon is from a Blog Candy gift I received earlier in the year.  The flower paper clip, although I have shown it on the outside, will be attached to the inside and it will hold a gift voucher from a gardening store - this will be a gift for my friend who DOES enjoy gardening.

Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog for the link to the download, and there will also see the fabulous cards my fellow DT members have made with the gardening nut.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa


5 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya about the peanut/peanut butter thing.... doesn't make any sense, but I know what I like and don't like. can't stand to eat a plain peanut in any way, shape, or form. go figure! ;)

    your card is as cute as can be! take care and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card my friend!

    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the image :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Crafts and Me this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is both fabulous and fun, what a super image also love the wonderful colours and design, thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!