Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ANOTHER NEW RELEASE AT BUGABOO STAMPS

He's not quite Johnny Rotten. . .He's more like Johnny-Past-the-Sell-By-Date-But-Not-the-Use-By-Date. . .;) Which is kind of ironic considering that he's this week's new release at Bugaboo Stamps.

 Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

Here is my card with this cute dude:
 He's coloured using various alcohol markers and the highlights are done using a white gel pen.  I have explored the guitar theme by creating some 'strings' of a guitar on two oval diecuts that I have had lying in my diecuts container for over two years!.  The embellishments are acrylic tiles from Crazy Crafts.  The silver star buttons are Card Candi from ABC Crafts.


Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog to see all the other DT's fabulous creations using this new release.


I'd like to add this card to the following challenges too :

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
SOUTH AFRICA

9 comments:

  1. what an adorable card and an adorable stamp.
    Thanks for playing along on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that image is so cute and the guitar you made is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Card!! Love the guitar!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge & For sharing your talents with us!! Come back and join us again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card! love how you put strings in the background. thanks for playing with us this fortnight at liastampz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen,
    Your card is adorable! I love the coloring and the way you have used the white to highlight. Very pretty! Thank you for playing at Lia Stampz. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    LS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A BIG Thanks for joining in at Cards for Men. Good luck and look forward to seeing you back with us very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is funky fun, I love it honey! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card. Thanks for joining us at Cards For Men. I love with you have created. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your card on MIM. Great card and love how you did the die behind lil dude making it look like a guitar. I love seeing your cards you have some awesome design touches to them that I go gesh wish I could think like that..

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!