Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, September 29, 2011

OLDIE BUT GOODIE!!! DAY AT BUGABOO!

I love it that Bugaboo Stamps has a day set aside to play with Oldies BUT Goodies! Hey - to those of you who're new to Bugaboo every one of the stamps is like a new release!

Have a look HERE too, to see what the other Design Team members have created.

Being the Bugaboo Stamps Guest Designer for September and October, I get to show you an oldie, but oh my gosh - such a cutie!

The image I used is called Girl Turtle and is available in the store HERE.

She was coloured using Copics and a white gel pen, and I used her on a shaped card, a notelet and envelope card. It is a one-layer card, and the gold lines showing where the notelet and envelope are, are actually stick-on s. This technique is one that I learned at our Card Guild Workshop Day last week - and was one of the nine techniques we learned. Some flowers, inked and adorned with flat back pearls, and some die cut swirls, complete the card.

As I usually do for you, here are some really handy links:

There is always something exciting happening at BUGABOO STAMPS, and if you would like to keep up to date, why not join the groups :

To join the Bugaboo Group at CDAC, click HERE
To join the Catch the Bug Group on PCP, click HERE

The wonderfully talented crafters of the Design Team would love to welcome you at one, if not both groups.

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

3 comments:

  1. Jen - love the look of this - what a terrific idea! Love those flowers with that cute little turtle too! =)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving this shaped/fold card you are doing....not to mention I love the white highlighting you are doing and I need to master. I know I would put it in the wrong place and screw up my image....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Carolina,
    I Just arrived at your blog. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
    Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!