Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A ROYAL WEDDING!

I made a card using a freebie image from Guylou's Inimitability, for a challenge on Crafters Digital Art Center that I would also like to enter into the challenge at Just Some Lines.



I coloured the gorgeous image using my coloured pencils and OMS, and added a spray of flowers (as the bouquet). The colour scheme of the card was based on Kate's engagement ring (pictured below) and I tried to recreate the ring as the embellishment in the top right hand corner.



In addition to the challenge there is a blog hop on at Just Some Lines with some fabulous prizes to be won! I've just been there and loved every minute of it!

Luv n huggz
Jen

9 comments:

  1. beautiful card...thanks for joining us on our jsl hop

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- love love love that and so love the ring!!!
    Warm Crafty Hugs,
    Juelmarie JSL Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hele mooie en sjieke kaart jen.


    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous JenLee!! I love the added engagement ring!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for playing along with us at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I like the way you copied The Ring and repeated the Royal Blue in the flowers! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card ... Perfect for the royal wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the Designer's Choice on Just Some Lines Wedding Blog Hop & Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!