Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, March 16, 2011

COLOUR Q CHALLENGE NO #76

I have found the time to participate in one of the exciting Colour Q challenges and what a lovely colour combo it is this round :


and this is my card using those colours :



I used an image from a new desginer, Arielle, who has an online digi store called Wax Fruit Company. Her images are just gorgeous and I love creating with them, especially her flowers.
I kept the card and the embellishments realatively simple, as I wanted the focus to fall on the fabulous image and colours.

If you are interested in becoming a member of Arielle's Wax Fruit Company group on CDAC, please click HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Jen! Love those digi daisies from Arielle's collection! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet creations! I just love those colors and that cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty---I am so pleased to see my friend Arielle's images on your card! Thanks for playing the CQC too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!